1 . Open the casing and unscrew the heatsink.
2 . Unscrew the M09 SATA Expansion Board
3. Flip the SATA Expansion Board
4 . Insert HDD/SSD to the SATA Expansion Board
5. Use the SSD mounting screws to mount the SSD.
6. Mount the SATA Expansion board into the Enclosure
7. Place the Raspberry Pi 4 matching the Standoff.
8. Peel off protective sticker from the thermal tape.
9. Place the Heatsink over the Raspberry Pi and screw to the standoff.
10. Connect the Pi-TFT 40 Pin PCB to the Raspberry Pi 40 Pin GPIO connector.
11 . Connect the 2 Pin Power Connector to the M09 SATA Expansion Board.
12 . Connect the LCD Ribbon cable to Pi-TFT 40 Pin connector.
13. Connect Raspberry Pi and SATA expansion board using Male-Male USB connector.
14. Connect Raspberry Pi official Power supply
15 . Power On.
Follow the below link to setup LCD