1 . Open the casing and unscrew the heatsink.
2 . Unscrew the M08 SATA Expansion Board
3. Flip the SATA Expansion Board
4 . Insert HDD/SSD to the SATA Expansion Board
5. Use the SSD mounting screws to mount the SSD.
6. Mount the SATA Expansion board into the Enclosure
7. Place the Raspberry Pi 4 matching the Standoff.
8. Peel off protective sticker from the thermal tape.
9. Place the Heatsink over the Raspberry Pi and screw to the standoff.
10. Connect the Pi-TFT 40 Pin PCB to the Raspberry Pi 40 Pin GPIO connector.
11 . Connect the 2 Pin Power Connector to the M08 SATA Expansion Board.
12 . Connect the LCD Ribbon cable to Pi-TFT 40 Pin connector.
13. Connect the USB jumper
14. Connect the Power supply.
15 . Power On.
The Bitcoin Machine is the first ever bitcoin node device to have a LCD Bitcoin Ticker.
We all have a habit of checking Bitcoin Price now and then. There are some who monitors the generated bitcoin blocks and sum of total bitcoins generated till date. we got you covered.
The Machine’s Dashboard doesn’t stop or restrict you to think beyond. It allows users to customize what to display on the LCD.
Setup the Machine Face (LCD)
ssh into the bitcoin node using Putty or iTerm2
Clone the TBM repository
git clone https://github.com/doidotech/TBM.git
sudo chmod +x lcdServiceSelector.sh
To complete the LCD setup Reboot the machine from your Node dashboard.
After Reboot the LCD is UP and Running with Bitcoin Dashboard.